The socioeconomic development of a property or big farms ("latifundio") must be respectful for the existing natural environment and not compromise the resources and possibilities of future generations.
Carlos Casado's developments devote each land to its most appropriate use, always attending criteria of sustainability, profitability and respect for the natural and social environment.
Based on its experience and detailed studies, the company turns land into rational farms capable of:
- Revaluing the heritage, both for infrastructure and improvements executed in the land and the future productivity capabilities of the same.
- Adding value from the use of innovative methodologies and the application of cutting-edge technologies to improve the performance of the land.
- Consolidating a sustainable agricultural model that lasts over time.
- Ensuring the profitability of the investment and an optimal final product.
The strategic plan of Carlos Casado takes into consideration the following key items:
- Geographical expansion.
- Value and operation of your assets.
- Consolidation of a sustainable and innovative livestock farming model based on the training of human teams and their own systems.
- Important investments in all its lines of activity.